Monday, March 18, 2013

A Little Prayer for myself!

Dear God!

I do not know who you are or what you look like, yet I believe that you exist. I do not believe in going to a temple or for that matter visit a religious place to worship you, because I believe that u exist as a supreme power who keeps a watch on all of us and that is the reason why I am writing it down here. I do not need to tell you what I am going through because you know the state of my heart. I just have a few fears and you are aware about them. So just help me deal with my life in a positive way and help me, just give me the strength to carry on with my life with a smile on my face. All, I am requesting you is to provide me the strength to face this emotional phase that I am going through. Please be here by my side to take a stand wherever required. I wanna cry but I cant, because that one shoulder that can help me does not exist near me. As a result of which I am being dependent on my friends for emotional support. Imagine how sad it is, I have to depend on my friends for emotional support and in case they are not available, I wanna cry. Why ? I dont know! All I know is that I am really low at the moment.

Please help me find solace.
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment